Hello everybody, I hope you are enjoying your weekend, today was a nice sunshiny day here in California. My card today is the first of four, and I can’t wait to share the others over the next few days. So, check back ;) The Copic Markers listed below are what I used on all four cards so when you see the list it’s long.
- Color image with Copic Markers, cut out.
- With the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder, and white cardstock - emboss. In this case, the card front is the same size as the folder.
- Add ribbon, image, buttons and sentiment as shown.
- Flower: cut and emboss Lovely Lilac cardstock with Blossom Nestabilities(tm) three times. First flower: Find the center of the flower, cut out one petal (like a piece of pie). Second flower: do the same as the first flower, only this time cut out two petals. Third flower: find the center, but do not cut. Take first and second flower, overlap the two edges where you cut out the petal, and glue in place (hot glue gun), let dry. Both should look like a cone. I mash the pointed ends down so the flower can sit flat. Layer as shown. Apply glue over entire flower with a glue pen, add glitter and button.
- Add white mat behind the card front.
- Assemble as shown.
The entire set is posted below and at Carfty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Blog, plus Crafty Secrets. They have lots of new items that are wonderful so be sure and check them out at the links provided above.
Thanks again – Linda ;)
Die: S4-192 Blossom Nestabilities(tm) from Spellbinders(tm).
Cardstock: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac – Stampin’ Up!
Stamp Pads: Pitch Black Ranger Adirondack Dye Pads – Eclectic Paperie.
Copic Markers: R00-Pinkish White, R11-Pale Cherry Pink, R20-Blush, RV23-Pure Pink, R85-Rose Red, R22-Light Prawn, R29-Lipstick Red, R05-Salmon Red, R59-Cardinal, C3-Cool Gray No. 3, B60-Pale Blue Gray, B00-Frost Blue, B12-Ice Blue, B23-Phthalo Blue, Y11-Pale Yellow, Y15-Cadmium Yellow, Y21-Buttercup Yellow, E00-Skin White, E33-Sand, Y38-Honey, YR16-Apricot, E35-Chamois, YG11-Mignonette, YG67-Moss – Eclectic Paperie.
Misc.: Buttons, Ribbon, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Glue Pen, Hot Glue Gun – Michael’s. Silver Cord, Stampin’ Dimensionals – Stampin’ Up!