Welcome, dear friends, to Day 3 of Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway. I’m thrilled to share the S4-390 Gold Circles One templates, from the brand new Imperial Gold Collection. They truly add a 4th dimension to your project. Spellbinders Imperial Gold dies can cut, emboss, stencil, and now deboss too! These ground breaking dies will amaze and astound you, and will change the landscape of die cutting as we know it today! Laser-like detail and 4X the creative power! I have created a video showing you how easy it is to work with these dies. The result is fabulous.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The new Junior Magnetic Placement Mat (GC-015) is necessary to perfectly cut, emboss, stencil and deboss all of our Imperial Gold die templates.
- Spellbinders™: S4-390 Gold Circles One (Part of the Imperial Gold Collection), Standard Circles SM, Standard Circles LG, Grand Rectangles Nestabilities®
- TSUKNEKO® Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich and Radiant Delicata GoldenGlitz Pigment Ink.
- Amazing Paper Grace Stamps by JustRite: Just the Right Words.
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke.
- Misc.: Delta Acrylic Paint: Antique White, A C Flesh, Antique Gold, Burgundy, Hauser Dark Green. Gold Cord, Foam Tape,
Here is another card created using the S4-390 Gold Circles One. As you can see it’s quite different then my first project. I wanted to show you how versatile this die template can be. I hope you give this die a try. Your creativity is limitless - Explore Beyond!
Supplies for second card:
Stamps: Amazing Paper Grace Stamps by JustRite: Just the Right Words.
Cardstock: Melissa Frances Attic Treasures 6x6 Paper Pad, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla.
Stamp Pads: Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose Distress Ink.
Misc.: May Arts Champagne Silk Ribbon, Melissa Frances Self-Adhesive Pearls, Decorative Stick Pins.
“This Contest is Now Closed”.
Please visit today’s other participating designer, Yvonne Van de Grijp, for another chance to win!
Questions? email@example.com No entries will be accepted at this email address.