Hi there, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I’m getting ready for a pizza party we are having tomorrow for Father’s Day because it’s to hot to be outside for a BBQ. So we are ordering everything, and staying inside.
Our youngest daughter will be another year older next week (sigh), so I thought I would create a card I can put in the mail. I love this card… it’s so pretty in real life, and the colors are nice together.
- I started by cutting/embossing all the white cardstock pieces.
- Randomly stamp the large flower as shown.
- Next, stamp the large flower on a post-it-note to create a mask, and cut out with scissors.
- Working with one flower at a time, place the mask over a flower on the card front to protect it.
- With the mask in place stamp the leaves, and smaller flowers. Remove the mask, and place on the next flower and continue as before until all flowers are complete.
- Go around each flower with a Copic Marker.
- Stamp sentiment; add ribbon/bow, and your done.
That’s it for now, have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Thanks for visiting, Linda ❤❤
Stamp Pads: Black Soot, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw Distress Ink – The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
NOTE: You can find Spellbinders Die Templates at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.